Thursday, April 3, 2008

Home Alone....

No, I'm not talking about the movie with Macaulay Culkin. I'm talking about me. Kevin is leaving tomorow for a week long trip for the States and I'm not able to go. Boo. It's not that I'm upset or anything, it's just since Kev and I moved here to Okinawa, we really haven't been apart. And now for a WHOLE WEEK, I'll be home alone.

The good news is that I have plenty going on to keep me busy. The new job at the University of Maryland is going well. I've also started my classes. I have class four days a week and rehearsals at night, so that just about sucks up most of my time....Sooo I guess it won't be that bad. Good thing I also have friends to keep me entertained....

I've given Kevin a list of things I want from the U.S....so hopefully when he comes home, he'll have some goodies!!!!

XOXOXO, Chrissy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails