Thursday, November 29, 2007

'Tis the Season...

To be jolly, right? It's also the time when we reflect back on the past year and figure out what we have accomplished and set new goals for the upcoming year. I know this all sounds mundane, but really, I've been thinking about this a lot lately and wanted to list a few things about the year 2007. Here it goes.

Things I love about 2007:

Kevin and I celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. Traveling to Oregon and Washington and drinking wine and more wine. Climbing Mt. Hood. Seeing the Space Needle. My best friend Liz taking on a new challenge in Atlanta. My surprise 30th birthday party that Kev threw for me. My best friend Courtney getting engaged to the man of her dreams. Finally moving into our condo in Silver Spring and making it feel like a "home." Moving out of our condo in Silver Spring for a new adventure in Okinawa. Working with great people at Animal Planet. Going to Atlantic City with my pseudo brother Ray. Shopping for a Coach bag at the Atlantic City outlet. Spending time with great friends and making new ones. Getting promoted at work only to leave the job 4 months later. Traveling to San Francisco for a shoot and meeting "Dirty Job" man Mike Rowe. My friend Lauren having a beautiful healthy baby boy, Jack. The strong friendship and relationship I have with my Mother, even though she is far. My brother Julian and all his great accomplishments in his dance career. My loving father always looking out for me. My supportive and loving inlaws who treat me like their own daughter. Going to the daytime Emmy awards in LA. Camping at Assateague this summer. Playing at the beach. Tidepooling. Eating fresh market stand vegetables. Performing in one of my all time favorite roles of "Sally Brown" in "You're A Good Man, Charlie Brown." Being nominated for a LTA award for "Best Bit Role." Not winning the LTA award. Finding out friends Cindy and Kevin are expecting their first baby. Singing at my friend Leanna's wedding. Celebrating with Renee on buying her first home. Reading several good books from Anita Shreve in one week.

Now that this is done, all I have to do now is set my goals for 2008. Yikes.

Here's wishing for a prosperous new year in 2008!!!


"Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits." ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails