Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Love You, You're Pefect, Now Change

I'm having a lot of fun in my show "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" with the Pacific Okinawa Players.

Last weekend was our opening weekend and we had full houses both nights! Friday night we performed at Coral Cove, a small club at Torii Station (an Army base). On Saturday night, we performed at the Kadena Officer's Club at Kadena Air Force Base. As a matter of fact, yesterday I was checking my mail at the post office at Camp Foster when I ran into a young woman walking out of the post office. She was staring at me and I thought for a moment that maybe I had something on my face. The conversation went something like this:

Me: "Hello."

Woman: "Hi. I know you."

Me: "You do?"

Woman:"Well, I don't really 'know' you. But I know you. You were in the play at Torii last Friday, weren't you?"


Me: (Lightbulb turns on in head thinking "That's why you are staring at me, lady.")"Why, yes I was."


Woman: "The play was a lot of fun and you were very good in the play. Sorry, I knew I recognized you-- but I wasn't sure from what."

Me: "Oh that's okay. I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

Anyway, this coming Saturday, we will be performing at Camp Kinser which is a U.S Marine Corps base. We also have shows at Camp Hansen and Camp Foster at the Butler Officer's Club.

Tickets are still available for those performances, so go out and get them if you can. The price of the ticket includes a 3 course meal AND entertainment.

See you at the show!



Me and the girls of the cast & crew "goofing" around. :)

1 comment:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

I hope it is going well! Had my shower yesterday...and I wish you could have been there.

Miss you lots!

xoox,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails