Friday, May 29, 2009

We interrupt this program with a special report...



All-right....so I know shoes are MY thing. I own so many pairs of shoes, my Dad once called me Imelda Marcos. But despite the plethora of shoes that I own (most of which I wasn't able to bring with me to Okinawa....(sniff, sniff); every now and then I come across one pair of shoes that become a part of me...Can anyone relate? You know what I'm talking about. The pair of shoes that become a part of your pemanent wardrobe. You know the pair you MUST wear whenever, wherever, with whatever you can.

Case in point: My new Malindi crocs in Black.

I was able to purchase this fine specimen while vacationing in Hawaii. Hooray!

I know there are some folks out there who can't stand these "ugly plastic" shoes, but as a huge fan, all I can say is that they are soooooo comfortable, not to mention, sorta chic. :)

So before you knock them, give them a try. Did I mention they are washable? Yep, kiss those smelly shoes goodbye. Crocs can be washed in the sink, in the dishwasher, or even in the washer.

I *heart* them......

Okay, you can now go back to whatever you were doing before you read this post.


~Chrissy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails