Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Update....

Well as some of you know, I've applied for a broadcasting position with a military organization here on the island called MCCS (The acronym stands for Marine Corps Community Resources). I've applied for a job as a video production assistant in their broadcasting studio. I'm hoping I can put my TV producer skills to work and help them with their weekly magazine show called "Hai Sai Okinawa." This is a great opportunity for me to keep my fingers in the TV biz...

After waiting almost a month and half since my initial interview, I've been called for yet another one! Woohoo. Yes...I know this is just another interview, but at least I feel like they are close to making a decision on a candidate. Hopefully it will be me. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

On another topic, I'm pleased to say that I've been cast in a production of the musical "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change" with a local community theatre known as the Pacific Okinawa Players. I had my audition on Monday and just found out that I've been cast! The show will go up in February just in time for Valentine's Day. This is an off-Broadway musical that celebrates the modern day suburban dating game. It's a musical comedy about dating, marriage, divorce, sex...you get the idea....



I can't wait to get back on the stage!!!!

1 comment:

Cindylou said...

Congrats sweetie!

What is your part in the show (not that I know it well).

Keep us posted about the job!

xoxo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails