Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Emmy! I won an Emmy!

I'm not usually one to brag, but this time, I have to....
My old friends and colleagues at Discovery Channel notified me to inform me that the show that I worked on "Cash Cab" won an Emmy for "Outstanding Game Show/Audience Participation." My name is listed as "CHRISTINA MILLER-SUPERVISING PRODUCER" (along with several other names), but nonetheless, I won an Emmy! Isn't that smashing?!?!!?
Now, if only I can find a way to get a hold of the statue. Someone told me that I could buy one since the Academy of Television Arts & Sciences only hands out one at the actual award ceremony, but I'm not sure if that's true.

It sure would be nice to have one of those statues...to display proudly on my mantel. Wait a minute, I don't have a mantel...but who CARES???

Just wanted to share the smashing news....On another note, please let me apologize if you have been trying to get in touch with us via the phone and haven't been able to do so. Our wireless router with Vonage is on the fritz, so we haven't been able to make or receive any phone calls with our phone. We hope to get it fixed soon. In the meantime, if you need to reach us, please email. We also appreciate any care packages and such you want to send our way (hint, hint, wink, wink).

Over and out....

Chrissy :)

1 comment:

Gene said...

Any luck on finding something? I'm in the same boat and can't find info on it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails