Friday, June 13, 2008

The People Called it "Ragtime"


Actually, I have been in this great musical before. I played the role of the "girl in the swing" aka "Evelyn Nesbit" in the DC community theatre premiere of "Ragtime" with the Theatre Lab of Dramatic Arts about 3 or 4 years ago.

This time, I'm performing in the musical with the Pacific Okinawa Players! And the best part??? I'm playing a different role, a role that I have wanted to play for sometime. The role of "Mother."

This will be a challenging part for me to play, but I'm up for it. Rehearsals will begin in August and the show will open in October.

Stay tuned for more information. I'm sure I'll have lots more to talk about.


~Chrissy

2 comments:

Rachel M. Ferguson said...

Chrissy,

Congratulations on landing the part! Your audition was Fantastic! Looking forward to working with you again in August,

Rachel

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Congrats sweetie! Wish I could see you perform!

Miss you lots.

xoxo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails