Sunday, June 29, 2008

On the Road Again

On Wednesday, I will be boarding a flight bound to the United States...13 plus hours later I will be landing in my old stomping ground-- Boston, Massachusetts (I went to grad school in Boston and lived there for a few years).

The reason I am flying to the States is because my best friend Courtney is getting MARRIED in Maine!!! Unfortunately I'm not going to be in the States long, but I'll be there just long enough to visit my brother in law Gregory (he attends the same school I went to-Boston University), visit with my cat Murphy (who has been living with his grandparents in PA), see my best friend and "kindred spirit" (we both love Anne of Green Gables, that's where this is from... sorry if you don't understand what I'm talking about) get married, make a toast, sing a song in the ceremony, and inhale the crisp New England air. Sounds like fun, no?

I'll be sure to post pictures when I return. Speaking of return, when I get back to Okinawa, my in-laws will be here. Wow...There is a lot going on....

Did I mention that Kev and I just booked a 5-day trip to Hong Kong for September??? We are both very excited.

Anyway, hope everyone had a good weekend.

~Chrissy

1 comment:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Have a safe flight! I wish it was to MD! I miss you!

xoxo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails