Monday, July 14, 2008

I'm back....it's been awhile

After a whirlwind tour in the U.S. I have returned to my lovely island home of Okinawa. My best friend Courtney's wedding was a lot of fun and I promise to post photos just as soon as I unpack my suitcase, do my laundry, clean the house, you get the idea. Right now, I'm in the midst of finishing up my term for school at University of Maryland so I'm might be out of pocket for awhile.

To add to all the craziness, my inlaws are here. John and Donna Miller from Schwenksville, PA. Of course, at the moment, they are trying their hardest to get over their awful jetlag. Last night, we celebrated their 34th wedding anniversary with a "yakiniku" dinner...Yum. Nothing like grilling up vegetables and beef on your very own tabletop grill.

Anyway, I promise to post photos soon. Right now, it's back to studying and back to work.

Love, Chrissy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails