Friday, October 24, 2008

That's Amore....

Kev is heading back home to PA today to spend some time with his family. Kev is a huge "Phillies" fan and I know that this kind of opportunity to go see them play in the World Series may not happen again--so how could I not let him go? He cashed in miles to get his tickets so it's not like it cost anything.

School starts back up again for me next week, so even if I wanted to go, I couldn't. Kev said the sweetest thing to me though...he said "thank you" for letting him go. I'm glad to see him happy and I know a trip back home will be good for him. Guess I AM a good wife. :) Nah, I just love my husband, that's all....

Anyway, I wanted to let you all know about an injured kitten my friend Jamey and I found last weekend. Jamey was driving me home after a party when we found the little kitten in the middle of the street. It had difficulty moving, so I got out of the car to help it and that's when I noticed that its hind legs were not working. We took it in and drove it to a vet hospital. Well, two days later, the kitten has fully recovered and is healthy! The kitten is a sweet little girl, about 8-9 weeks old. She loves being held and is absolutely adorable. We are now looking for a loving home for her. If anyone is interested in adopting this sweet girl, let me know and I'll have Jamey send you photos. Of course, this is only possible for those of you in Okinawa....:)

Well, hope everyone has a good weekend.

~Chrissy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails