Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ragtime!


-Caroline as "Evelyn Nesbit" & Chrissy as "Mother"

Last night we had our opening night of the POPS (Pacific Okinawa Players) production of the musical "Ragtime." Here are a few photos that my friend Caroline took back stage. I promise to post lots more soon. :)

Come out to the Foster Performing Arts Center to see it! You'll be glad you did.

See you at the show!

~Chrissy

PS: If you can, take a look at Okinawa Hai.com. The link can be found to the left. The very popular blog based here in Okinawa recently posted a story on POPS and the musical.


-Randy as "Grandfather" & Chrissy as "Mother"

1 comment:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Did you get my first post? I think it didn't work!

Boo...anyways, I just said that you looked amazing, the costumes are amazing and you look like you would totally fit in that time period!

xoxo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails