Thursday, February 26, 2009

Do I "really" want to know....

That is the burning question, isn't it? Okay, so for folks who can't read my mind, what I am talking about is my upcoming Microfit Fitness Assessment scheduled for March. I've been really trying hard to get back to a regular fitness routine so I can get back to my slim 20 something body (**insert sneering laugh here**). That said, I've made it a personal mission to go to the gym every day. So I'm going to get tested! Yep, the process is called Microfit and apparently it's all the rage at gyms all over the country. Here on Okinawa though, I believe only MCCS owned facilities are offering it.

During the test, your body fat and heart rate are measured, your blood pressure monitored, even your flexibility and core strength are evaluated. Cool, huh?

Long story short, hopefully, this assessment will tell me what areas I need to work on. So like the title of this post, do you think I "really" want to know? Inquiring minds say "YES!"

I'll let you know how it goes...and hopefully I'll see some good results from my frequent time at the gym. And if not, at least, I'll know what to work on! :)

For more information about Microfit, check out their website at http://www.microfit.com.

~Chrissy

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails