Monday, August 11, 2008

Another Survey....the magic number 4!

Here's another survey....

Enjoy!

~Chrissy

Four Jobs I'd Had In My Life
1. TV Producer
2. TV Producer (gee, no reason I do this for a living).
3. PR assistant for Boston University's PR office
4. Waitress/Hostess
**For one month, I did work as an University of Maryland field representative here on Okinawa helping students with registration.**

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. She's Having a Baby
2. Monsters Inc.
3. Breakfast at Tiffany's
4. The Shawshank Redemption

Four TV Shows I Like to Watch
1. Heroes
2. The Office
3. Cold Case
4. CSI, Law & Order (any of the Law & Order spinoffs) and ER reruns

Four Places I Have Vacationed
1. Tahiti, Tahaa, & Bora Bora
2. Hong Kong (does it count we haven't gone yet? :))
3. Dubai and Abu Dhabi, UAE
4. Oregon and Washington

Four Websites I Visit Daily/Weekly
1. thenest.com
2. blogger.com
3. cnn.com
4. msn.com

Four of My Favorite Dishes
1. Ramen
2. Mussels a la Provencale (Moules a la Provencale in French. This dish is basically mussels prepared with tomatoes, herbs, garlic and white wine...yum!)
3. Curry Rice
4. Kev's Spaghetti with Meatballs

Four Places I'd Rather Be
1. On vacation
2. On the couch watching a movie with Kevin
3. Closer to my brother Julian so I can see him perform
4. Anywhere but working : )

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails