Friday, August 1, 2008

Survey says...

Got the following survey from a friend of mine. She put it up on her blog, so I figure I should do the same.

Enjoy.

____________________

10 years ago: Ten years ago, I was a junior in college studying abroad at Waseda University in Tokyo, Japan. I lived in an international dorm and made some great friends!

5 years ago: 5 years ago, my 'now' husband Kevin and I first met. We met and fell in love in 2003 and the rest is history. We got married in 2006!

5 months ago: I took the plunge and decided to go back to school. I started studying at University of Maryland to get another Bachelor's degree. I am now currently working on my degree in Business Administration.

5 things on my list of things to do tomorrow:
1. Sleep in.
2. Clean and do laundry.
3. Go to Naha to see the 10,000 Eisa dancers.
4. Go out to eat some "tonkatsu."
5. Go to sleep early and snuggle with my hubby.

5 bad habits:
1. Biting and peeling my nails...still do it, at 31 years old.
2. Being too sensitive, I take things to heart too easily.
3. Being judgemental at times.
4. Nagging.
5. Procastinating.

5 places I’ve lived:
1. Silver Spring, MD
2. Capitol Hill, DC
3. Arlington, VA
4. Brighton, MA
5. Okinawa, Japan

5 things people don’t know about me:
1. I am half Japanese, people often notice that I'm different, but they can't pinpoint what it is.
2. I used to wait tables and work as a hostess at a restaurant. I hated it. With a capital "H."
3. I love Hello Kitty. You are never too old to love Hello Kitty.
4. I was born in Madrid, Spain.
5. I can't whistle very well.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails