Monday, August 25, 2008

Hong Kong Here We Come!

As some of you may have heard, Kev and I are going to to Hong Kong for a short 5 day trip the first week of September and I have to say, WE ARE SO EXCITED. Kev has had it a bit rough with work lately, so I think the nice holiday will do him some good. He has just been a ball of nerves as of late... :( Anyway, I think touring the sights, eating some great Chinese food, and staying in a luxury hotel complete with 1000 thread-count sheets will be just what he needs.

Aside from that, we had a great weekend. We went to a POPS beach party at Torii beach on Saturday and then went to the Eisa Festival and Orion Beer Fest in Okinawa City. I have some great photos from Saturday night, which I'll post just as soon as I can. Sunday was equally nice with the two of us spending some quality time at our own neighborhood beach...we swam, I snorkeled, and we both got a bit pink. :)

I've started school again....ah...the joys of being a college student....

I'm taking Accounting, so please feel sorry for me. Your sympathy is much appreciated.

Love from Oki,

Chrissy

1 comment:

Blake and Hollie said...

I can't wait to read about your trip. This is on our list of places to visit and I am looking for a review of the city :) We would like to travel in December.

Related Posts with Thumbnails