Sunday, August 17, 2008

Should I do it?

Gunners Gym at Camp Foster is offering a "Body By You" boot camp starting the first of September. I've been thinking about doing one of these kind of "hard-ass" boot camps for a while ( I have a few girlfriends who loved it and happened to lose about 10 to 15 pounds), so maybe it's about time I get my butt in gear and have someone push me. I go to the gym about 2-3 times a week as it is, but I don't think it's enough. Should I do it? What's your vote??? At $330 dollars, it's not cheap...

I'll let you know what I decide in the next few days. Of course, if I do it, it will mean getting up real early and we all know that I'm NOT a morning person.

Sigh....

~Chrissy

1 comment:

The Tones of the Zarcone's said...

Well, the price tag is rather steep, so I guess it depends on how badly you want results!

Good luck in deciding!

xoxo,
C

Related Posts with Thumbnails